iPhone X competitor from Huawei, burning AirPods & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the how Huawei is reportedly working on a Mate X that competes against the iPhone X in design. Then we talk about how Apple is investigating AirPods that have caught fire, or at least one case. The Huawei P20 plus continues as we find leaks on 3D renders. Google follows with its Pixel Buds that have now extended to other countries. We end today’s show talking about BOGO deals that you can find even for the iPhone X on AT&T.
All this and more after the break.
– AT&T offers rare iPhone X BOGO deal for ‘limited time’, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus also eligible http://pocketnow.com/2018/02/12/att-rare-iphone-x-bogo-deal-iphone-8
– Google Pixel Buds now in Australia, Germany, UK http://pocketnow.com/2018/02/12/google-pixel-buds-now-in-australia-germany-uk
– Apple is investigating AirPod that caught fire http://pocketnow.com/2018/02/11/apple-is-investigating-airpod-that-caught-fire
– Possible Huawei P20 Plus design revealed in 3D renders with standout tri-camera setup http://pocketnow.com/2018/02/09/huawei-p20-plus-leaked-renders-three-rear-cameras
– Huawei MateX trademark application could hint at iPhone X inspiration for next-gen phone http://pocketnow.com/2018/02/12/huawei-matex-trademark-application
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow