Samsung Galaxy S9+ vs S9, LG G7 delays & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S9 and how it’ll have lesser specs on the Samsung Galaxy S9+. Then we talk about the LG G7 as we hear that it might not laucnh in its usual timeframe . Google Pay follows as it seems that Google Wallet and Android Pay finally merged. We also talk about the new Sony Xperia offerings at CES. We end today’s show with the new event videos we have for CES 2018.
All this and more after the break.
– New Samsung notebooks: Notebook 9 Pen, Notebook 9, and Notebook 7 Spin http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/07/new-samsung-notebooks-2018
– Mid-range Sony Xperia XA2, XA2 Ultra and L2 go official with rear fingerprint sensors http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/08/sony-xperia-xa2-xa2-ultra-xperia-l2-official-ces-2018
– Google brings Android Pay and Google Wallet together under Google Pay banner http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/08/android-pay-google-wallet-combine-google-pay-name
– LG G7, yes, G7 could also skip MWC to launch in April after mid-March announcement http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/08/lg-g7-march-announcement-april-launch-speculation
– Weibo rumors take on Galaxy S9 memory configurations http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/08/weibo-rumors-take-on-galaxy-s9-memory-configurations
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow