Snapdragon 845 features, HP Envy X2 Always Connected PC & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Always Connected PC platform with devices like the HP EnvyX2 and the ASUS NovaGo. Then we talk about the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, and its enhancements. Then we talk about Samsung and the company’s plan to deploy 512GB of storage for smartphones. Apple Pay Cash follows as it just got launched with iOS 11.2. We end today’s show talking about the deals for the Samsung Galaxy S8 thanks to the Gear Fit 2 Pro now being included.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung stays in the gift-giving spirit with Gear Fit2 Pro freebie for Galaxy S8 buyers http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/05/samsung-free-gear-fit2-pro-galaxy-s8-deal
– Apple Pay Cash service now activated for most users http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/05/apple-pay-cash-service-now-activated-for-most-users
– Samsung makes smartphones with 512GB internal storage technically possible http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/05/samsung-smartphones-512gb-internal-storage-possible
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 is announced, no specifics given http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/05/qualcomm-snapdragon-845-is-official
– Qualcomm and Microsoft bring on Always Connected PCs with ASUS NovaGo http://pocketnow.com/2017/12/05/qualcomm-and-microsoft-bring-on-always-connected-pcs-asus-novago
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow