LG G7 under new leadership, Snapchat changes & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about LG’s new shakeup and how the LG G7 will come from new leadership. Then we talk bout how Snapchat will bring some significant changes to its design. The Apple Watch follows as we have a new KardiaBand that finally brings FDA approval. Then we talk about the Google Home Max and how we might get a launch on Best Buy soon. We end today’s show talking about some interesting deals from Cricket.
All this and more after the break.
– Cricket offering four lines of unlimited data for $100 a month, but there’s a catch http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/30/unlimited-cricket-2-offering-four-lines-for-100-a-month
– Best Buy listing claims Google Home Max out December 11 http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/30/best-buy-listing-claims-google-home-max-out-december-11
– Snapchat to revamp app to divide “social” from “media” http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/29/snapchat-revamps-app-to-divide-social-from-media
– AliveCor’s KardiaBand is the first FDA-approved Apple Watch medical accessory http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/30/alivecor-kardiaband-first-fda-approved-apple-watch-medical-accessory
– LG appoints new mobile division president and CEO in bid to turn its business around http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/30/lg-new-mobile-division-president-ceo-turn-business-around
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow