Samsung graphene battery revolution, Pixel Visual Core extends & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung’s plan to revolutionize batteries with a new graphene technology. Then we talk about the Google Pixel Core as we hear that it’ll extend its functionality to third party apps that run on the Pixel 2. Then we focus on Andy Rubin’s leave of access from Essential, and the reasons why. The ZTE Axon 8 and the possibility of when we can get it. We end today’s show with deals for the Samsung Gear lineup on Best Buy.
All this and more after the break.
– Best Buy throws in gift cards with Gear S3, Gear Sport and Fit2 Pro ‘Cyber Week’ purchases http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/29/best-buy-gear-s3-gear-sport-fit2-pro-cyber-week-deals
– ZTE Axon 7 purportedly discontinued in the US, Axon 8 hopes linger on http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/29/zte-axon-7-purportedly-discontinued-us
– Andy Rubin takes Essential leave of absence as ‘inappropriate relationship’ at Google transpires http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/29/andy-rubin-essential-leave-google-inappropriate-relationship
– Pixel Visual Core should make photos taken in Instagram not suck http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/28/pixel-visual-core-api-android-8-1-dp2
– Samsung plays with graphene balls; when’s the battery revolution coming? http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/28/samsung-plays-with-graphene-whens-the-battery-revolution-coming
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow