iPhone X Face ID mess gets Apple statement, Galaxy X patent & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the iPhone X, the mess surrounding Face ID, and Apple’s official statement. The Samsung Galaxy X follows as we get patent details on the phone’s foldable hinge. Microsoft Andromeda follows as we learn that there might be a foldable tablet project like the old Microsoft Courier we saw years ago. The Oppo R11s announcement pretty much shows us what the OnePlus 5T will look like. We end today’s show talking about the LG G6, G6+ and others reaching Amazon Prime Exclusive deals.
All this and more after the break.
– LG G6, G6+, Q6 and X charge join Amazon Prime Exclusive Phones program http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/26/lg-g6-g6-plus-q6-x-charge-amazon-prime-exclusive-phones
– ‘Full-screen’ OPPO R11s lays its cards on the table ahead of OnePlus 5T announcement http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/26/full-screen-oppo-r11s-specs-features-company-website
– “Andromeda” is a Windows 10 foldable tablet on ARM http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/26/andromeda-is-a-windows-10-foldable-tablet
– New Galaxy X patent art shows off centipede hinge http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/26/new-galaxy-x-patent-art-shows-off-centipede-hinge
– Defending the iPhone X: Apple disputes Bloomberg’s Face ID report http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/25/apple-disputes-bloombergs-face-id-quality-threshold-story
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow