Samsung Galaxy Note 9 saving fingerprint scanners, Mate 10 leaks & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about KGI’s prediction that the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will not let fingerprint scanners die. We also talk about the Huawei Mate 10 and some of the most recent leaks. Microsoft is next as the company reassures customers that it will continue with its Surface hardware. ZTE follows as we get leaked information on the dual-display Axon M, now from the FCC. We end today’s show talking about the ZTE Quartz and its new deals.
All this and more after the break.
– ZTE Quartz is half off at T-Mobile again http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/10/zte-quartz-is-half-off-at-t-mobile
– AT&T-bound ZTE Axon M marked down at FCC http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/09/att-bound-zte-axon-m-marked-down-at-fcc
– Huawei Mate 10 leaks see 20MP and 23MP rear cameras http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/10/huawei-mate-10-leaks-to-have-20mp-and-23mp-rear-cameras
– No end in sight for Surface family, as Microsoft is in hardware ‘for the long haul’ http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/10/microsoft-surface-family-long-haul-commitment
– KGI thinks Galaxy Note 9 will have on-screen fingerprint sensor http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/09/kgi-securities-galaxy-note-9-on-screen-fingerprint-sensor
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow