iPhone X hands-on live from Apple Event 2017
Senior Mobile Editor, Chris Velazco managed to get his hands on the brand new, completely redesigned iPhone X. Just as the rumors indicated, it sports an edge-to-edge screen packed into a small body — not that much bigger than the iPhone 7. It also packs facial recognition features into the front facing camera, there’s a glass back for wireless charging and there’s no home button for the first time.
Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Add us on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/engadgetHQ
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life.