iPhone 8 “Pearl ID” features, LG V30 display changes & more – Pocketnow Daily
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
– Honolulu bans eyes on phones while walking http://pocketnow.com/2017/08/01/honolulu-bans-eyes-on-phones-while-walking
– Facebook’s rumored hardware plans take a new turn with credible ‘video chat device’ speculation http://pocketnow.com/2017/08/02/facebook-rumored-hardware-plans-video-chat-device
– LG V30 may try to make up for Second Screen absence with ‘floating bar’, 6-inch OLED panel also ‘confirmed’ http://pocketnow.com/2017/08/02/lg-v30-floating-bar-second-screen-replacement-oled-panel-speculation
– Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 cases go up for pre-order early, revealing sleek possible design http://pocketnow.com/2017/08/02/google-pixel-2-pixel-xl-2-cases-pre-orders-possible-design
– iPhone 8 facial recognition, “Pearl ID,” may authenticate Apple Pay purchases http://pocketnow.com/2017/08/02/pearl-id-apple-pay
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent law passed in Honolulu to ban walking while looking at your smartphone. Then we talk about Facebook and how its speaker is rumored to be about video chats. Then we focus on the LG V30 and the company’s plans to compensate for the lack of a secondary display. Google is next as we see leaked renders and even cases ready for pre-order for the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL2. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 8 and how its new “Pearl ID” recognition services will be unique.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow