iPhone 8 packaging leaks, Essential Phone issues & more – Pocketnow Daily
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
– ‘Limited quantity’ LG Watch Style available on eBay for just $140 instead of $250 http://pocketnow.com/2017/07/28/lg-watch-style-ebay-deal-limited-quantity-140
– Microsoft transfers Nokia intellectual property to HMD Global http://pocketnow.com/2017/07/28/microsoft-transfers-nokia-intellectual-property-to-hmd-global
– Yet another key Essential executive leaves the startup before the PH-1 is actually released http://pocketnow.com/2017/07/28/key-essential-executive-departure-google-home-hiring
– ‘Full-screen’ Huawei Mate 10 billed as ‘more powerful’ than iPhone 8 after H1 2017 financial report http://pocketnow.com/2017/07/28/huawei-mate-10-teaser-iphone-8-financial-report
– iPhone 8 leak tells us what we’ve seen over and over again http://pocketnow.com/2017/07/28/iphone-8-leak-sim-tray
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent deals you can find for the LG Watch Style on eBay. Then we talk about Microsoft and how it has transferred some key patents back to Nokia, or should we say HMD. Then we focus on the Essential Phone and how it continues to lose key employees. The Huawei Mate 10 follows as the company’s CEO teases an awesome device to come. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 8 and how its packaging continues to confirm the leaks we’ve seen.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow