LG-made Google Pixel XL2, iPhone X production & more – Pocketnow Daily
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
– Samsung Galaxy Note FE, aka refurb Note 7, tipped for July 7 launch with Bixby http://pocketnow.com/2017/06/13/samsung-galaxy-note-fe-refurb-note-7-july-7-bixby
– TSMC to make Snapdragon 845 as Qualcomm rejects Samsung’s bid http://pocketnow.com/2017/06/12/tsmc-snapdragon-845qualcomm-samsung
– First Samsung Galaxy S8 Active benchmark confirms Snapdragon 835 SoC, 4GB RAM, Android 7.0 http://pocketnow.com/2017/06/13/samsung-galaxy-s8-active-benchmark-specs-confirmed
– Half of new iPhones will be iPhone X, analysts speculate http://pocketnow.com/2017/06/13/half-of-new-iphones-will-be-iphone-x-analysts-speculate
– Wait, is LG, not HTC, making this year’s Google ‘Taimen’, aka Pixel XL2? http://pocketnow.com/2017/06/13/lg-tipped-manufacturer-google-pixel-xl-2-taimen
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy Note FE, and how early you can expect it. Then we discuss how Samsung lost the chance to get to build the Snapdragon 845. Then we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active as we might finally have some specs thanks to a benchmark test. Then it’s all about the iPhone X as analysts speculate that this phone will be a major seller. We end today’s show talking about how LG might be manufacturing the Google Pixel XL2.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!