Consumer Reports & The New York Times | The Engadget Podcast Ep. 31
Managing editor James Trew, senior editor Aaron Souppouris, senior editor Mat Smith and host Terrence O’Brien take on two titans of the media old guard. First they’ll discuss Consumer Reports decision to start factoring security and privacy into their product ratings. Then look at The New York Times’ decision to start printing tweets from its reporters in the front section of the paper.
Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Add us on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/engadgetHQ
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life.