Uber & Silicon Valley have a sexism problem | The Engadget Podcast Ep. 29
Host Terrence O’Brien asks his panel of senior editor Nathan Ingraham and managing editor Dana Wollman about Uber’s latest controversy. The company is now facing accusations of rampant sexism, multiple instances of sexual harassment and a toxic corporate culture that puts results above all else — including employee safety and happiness. Of course, after having such a depressing conversation about sexism in Silicon Valley it’s time to unwind a bit. The group has some recommendations for things to check out this week, and Dana wants you to send her some recipes.
How Uber can permanently regain trust
Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Add us on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/engadgetHQ
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life.