The importance of being unplugged | The Engadget Podcast Ep. 28
Host Terrence O’Brien asks the panel when the last time they truly unplugged was. So far in 2017 the news cycle hasn’t let up and our social media obsession is turning into a self destructive addiction. Devindra Hardawar talks about taking time every day to meditate and Dana Wollman makes time to fire up some music and go for a run several times a week. By the end a challenge has been issued to spend a day completely disconnected from the Internet. And, since you’re putting down Twitter for a while, the team has some recommendations on what to watch and read with your free time.
Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Add us on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/engadgetHQ
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life.