iPhone X new features, LG G6 AI approach & more – Pocketnow Daily
– More and more matte black iPhone 7 Plus users complain of chipped-off paint http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/10/matte-black-iphone-7-plus-chipped-paint-reports
– ‘Clam-type’ foldable Samsung smartphones expected to begin ‘small production’ in Q4 http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/10/foldable-samsung-smartphones-production-q4-rumor
– Samsung did not trademark Hello, it trademarked “Samsung Hello” http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/10/trademark-samsung-hello
– LG G6 is “less artificial” and has “more intelligence,” teaser claims http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/10/lg-g6-voice-assistant-tease
– Speculation heats up as to wireless charging support on iPhone 8, 7s and 7s Plus http://pocketnow.com/2017/02/10/wireless-charging-iphone-8-7s-7s-plus-speculation
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about some of the recent complaints about chipped aluminum on the matte black iPhone 7. Then we discuss the possibility of foldable smartphones from Samsung happening this year. Then we stay with Samsung, but now discussing Samsung Hello in a recent trademark. The LG G6 follows as the company teases that the device is less artificial more intelligent. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone X and the speculation of wireless charging making the mix.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow