ICYMI: The Sleep Number bed keeps you cozy all night long
The links from today’s post:
Today on In Case You Missed It: There were more beds at CES this year than we’ve ever seen before, but I was seduced, yet again, by the new model for the Sleep Number bed. Even though I’m a bit of an everything-connected-to-the-internet hater. Last year’s Sleep Number model introduced a plethora of sleep-tracking sensors but the 2017, Sleep Number 360 version kicks it all up a notch. It can use that data to adjust the firmness of the bed as you turn during the night, as well as pre-heat the foot bed warmer just before your usual bedtime. Probably best of all for couples: It raises the side of an offending nighttime snorer, no elbows required. The bed will run $1099 and start rolling out in the Spring.
As always, please share any interesting tech or science videos you find by using the #ICYMI hashtag on Twitter for @mskerryd.
Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Add us on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/engadgetHQ
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life.